For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Illinois City/County Management Association
Income and Expenses
|Year||Total Expenses||Total Income|| Membership dues |
(included in Total Income)
Note: Tax years begin July 1 in the current year and end June 30 the following year.
The Illinois City/County Management Association is affiliated with the following organizations:
- International City/County Management Association
- Illinois Association of Municipal Management Assistants
- Metropolitan Managers Association
- Downstate Management Association
- Illinois Association of County Administrators
- Southwest Illinois City Management Association
In response to then-governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, being arrested and comments from others about the state of corruption in Illinois, the association signed a statement stating its support of elected officials:
"Not every elected and appointed official in the State of Illinois is corrupt. Many are quietly striving day-by-day to improve the lives of the millions of citizens of Illinois and to serve the people of our state with honesty and integrity."
Programs and services
The association offers several awards. Its Awards Program offers recognition for officials involved in local government that have special achievements or that have shown a lifetime of excellence in service. The Illinois City/County Management Association also offers several scholarships and fellowships. It offers three awards for students and officials to attend a variety of ILCCMA conferences. It bestows its Banovetz Fellowship for those who desire a career in local government management, to help in financing studies.
The association also takes steps to be a resource for high education and its Speaker's Bureau is available to colleges and universities consisting of professionals from various disciplines in city and county government.
In addition to being available to higher education organizations, the ILCMA Professional Resource Service helps provide help for temporary positions or special projects for city, town, and county officials in transition.
The ILCCMA has also developed the IML Manager / Administrator Outreach Program, which pools technical resources for member counties and cities to be able to access services they may not otherwise be able to afford. Its collaboration with the National Forum for Black Public Administrators, N.I.C.E., works as a networking and professional mentoring forum. Through its Range Riders program, the association provides mentoring from retired managers with extensive experience.
- Illinois City/County Management Association
- ILCMA September Newsletter
- Form 990, Illinois City/County Management Association 2008
- Form 990, Illinois City/County Management Association 2007
- Form 990, Illinois City/County Management Association 2006
- Illinois City/County Management Association - Affiliates
- http://www.ilcma.org/index.aspx?NID=218 Committees
- "Illinois Management Assoc Speaks Up for Elected Officials," E News, Park Forest, January 4, 2009 (dead link)
- "Government professionals say not everyone is corrupt," December 19, 2008
- Awards Program
- ILCMA Conference Student Scholarships
- ILCMA International Scholarship Program
- ICMA Conference Travel Award
- ILCMA - Speaker's Bureau
- ILCMA Professional Resource Service
- IML Manager / Administrator Outreach Program
- NFBPA / ILCMA Collaboration Effort (N.I.C.E.)
- ILCMA - Range Riders