Illinois Nursing Home Administrators' Association
Income and Expenses
|Year||Total Expenses||Total Income|| Membership dues |
(included in Total Income)
Note: Tax years begin October 1 and end September 30.
The association holds educational seminars on a quarterly basis and INHAA is an approved "Nursing Home Administrator Continuing Education Sponsor" with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. The association holds a yearly Annual Meeting in the Fall.
The Association communicates regularly with state agencies, such as the Illinois Department of Health Services, on matters regarding policy and fiscal matters.
The continuing education the Illinois Nursing Home Administrators Association provides is recognized by the Illinois General Assembly as satisfying requirements for nursing home administrator licenses.
- Form 990, Illinois Nursing Home Administrators' Association 2006
- Form 990, Illinois Nursing Home Administrators' Association 2007
- "State’s county nursing home miscalculation explained," Register-Mail, September 12, 2008
- Illinois General Assembly - (225 ILCS 70/) Nursing Home Administrators Licensing and Disciplinary Act
- INHAA About Us
- Peoria lobbying contracts and dues