For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Impeachments, Kentucky Constitution
| Text of Section 66:
The House of Representatives shall have the sole power of impeachment.
| Text of Section 67:
All impeachments shall be tried by the Senate. When sitting for that purpose, the Senators shall be upon oath or affirmation. No person shall be convicted without the concurrence of two-thirds of the Senators present.
| Text of Section 68:
The Governor and all civil officers shall be liable to impeachment for any misdemeanors in office; but judgment in such cases shall not extend further than removal from office, and disqualification to hold any office of honor, trust or profit under this Commonwealth; but the party convicted shall, nevertheless, be subject and liable to indictment, trial and punishment by law.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Kentucky Legislature, "Kentucky Constitution"
- The Kentucky Gazette, "To understand constitution, look to its history", August 3, 1999
- Ireland, Robert M. (1999). The Kentucky State Constitution: A Reference Guide, Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press
- Legislative Research Commission, "Text of the Kentucky Constitutions of 1792, 1799 and 1850" (1965)
- Legislative Research Commission(February 2003) "Constitutional Background," in the Kentucky Government: Informational Bulletin No. 137 (Revised), Frankfort, Kentucky: Kentucky Legislative Research Commission
- Kleber, John E. (1992). "Constitutions" in The Kentucky Encyclopedia, eds. Thomas D. Clark, Lowell H. Harrison, and James C. Klotter, Lexington, Kentucky: The University Press of Kentucky
- McQueen, Keven (2001). "William Goebel: Assassinated Governor," in Offbeat Kentuckians: Legends to Lunatics, ed. by Keven McQueen, Kuttawa, Kentucky: McClanahan Publishing House
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |