For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Indiana Secretary of State-elect ruled eligible for office
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana: The Indiana Recount Commission, in a 2-to-1 vote on Sunday, December 12th, 2010, voted to dismiss the petition filed by the State Democratic Party which contested the eligibility of Charlie White (R) to take office as Indiana’s next secretary of state. White, who had defeated Democrat Vop Osili in the 2010 midterm election with slightly over fifty-seven percent of the vote, had been accused of voter fraud by local Democratic leaders who argued that White committed voter fraud by voting in the Fishers Town Council district, an area he no longer lives in for the state's May primary election. White replaces outgoing Secretary of State Todd Rokita, who, in addition to being term-limited, was recently elected to serve in the United States House of Representatives.
The issue is not yet over. State Democratic leaders filed a petition before the start of the new year requesting a "Marion County judge to decide whether the Indiana Recount Commission improperly rejected the party's challenge."
- The Journal Gazette, "Secretary of state-elect ruled eligible" 14 Dec. 2010
- Indiana Secretary of State - 2010 General Election Results
- The Indianapolis Star, "Democrats contest White's election" 20 Nov. 2010
- Hoosier Access, "Charlie White announces 2010 run for Indiana secretary of state" 15 Sept. 2009
- Journal & Courier, "Secretary of state challenge filed in court" 31 Dec. 2010