Iowa-Grant School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Iowa-Grant School District to increase its property tax revenue to exceed the state given limits by $950,000 per year for three years in order to fund the maintenance of district programs and district operations.
|Iowa-Grant School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED, the Board of Education for the Iowa-Grant School District supports including $950,000.00 in excess of the revenue limit set forth in Section 121.91, Wis. Stats., on a non-recurring basis, in the final School District budget of the District for each of the 2013-14, 2014-15, and 2015-16 school years, such excess to be used to maintain School District programs and operations for each of these three school years.||”|
- Iowa County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Referendum Search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |