Iowa Voting Exemptions, Constitutional Amendment Question (2008)
The wording in the Constitution "idiot or insane person" was changed to "person adjudged mentally incompetent to vote."
This measure is a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
|Iowa Amendment 1 (2008)|
Results via: The Iowa Secretary of State
- Judie Hoffman, League of Women Voters of Iowa
- Alicia Sutton, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
- David Vestal, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
- Jay Syverson, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
- John Easter, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
- Linda Hinton, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
None yet identified.
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |