J. David Knox
|J. David Knox|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 4|
|2004 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Knox's professional experience includes teaching.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Knox was appointed to these committees:
On November 2, 2010, Knox was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Knox ran for the Carroll District 4 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the first of four seats with 4,695 votes, ahead of Betsey Patten (R) with 4,586 votes, Stanley Stevens(R) with 4,472 votes, Christopher Ahlgren (R) with 4,184 votes, Beverly Woods (D) with 3,048 votes, John R White (D) with 2,749 votes, Ethan Hipple (D) with 2,483 votes, Kalin M Jordan (D) with 2,357 votes, and 12 votes for Others.
In 2010, a year in which Knox was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "J. David + Knox + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Knox
- Politico, "Jon Huntsman for President Announces New Hampshire Statewide Leadership Team," accessed May 22, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014