J. Kelly Keele
|J. Kelly Keele|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 35B|
|Place of birth||Rigby, ID|
Keele's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "The most important resource we can maintain is quality teachers. New technology can support students in their learning process, but technology can never replace the personal attention of a dedicated teaching staff."
- Excerpt: "Implementation of solid new tax policies will support a strong middle class through small business innovation. Increased businesses in turn will create the new jobs necessary to grow Idaho's economy and increase state revenues."
- Excerpt: "In order for all of Idaho's citizens to be productive members of their communities and contribute to Idaho's economy, access to consistent, quality health care is essential. This is particularly true for our citizens who struggle with developmental delays, physical limitations, or circumstances that impact their mental health."
Keele ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 35B. Keele ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15, 2012 and lost to Paul Romrell (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 35B, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Romrell Incumbent||77.3%||13,994|
|Democratic||J. Kelly Keele||22.7%||4,114|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "J. Kelly + Keele + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- J. Kelly Keele, "Issues," accessed October 20, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 6, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," accessed May 15, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Results," accessed December 27, 2012