J. Scott Wantland
|J. Scott Wantland|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 26|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. J. Scott Wantland ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Russell Webber defeated Alex Wimsatt in the Republican primary. Webber defeated Wantland in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 26 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Russell Webber Incumbent||58.3%||6,941|
|Democratic||J. Scott Wantland||41.7%||4,972|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 26 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Russell Webber Incumbent||68.3%||1,642|
- See also: Kentucky State Senate elections, 2012
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Wantland + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 26
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- J. Scott Wantland on Facebook
- J. Scott Wantland on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed August 21, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed January 7, 2015
- Kentucky Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Election Results
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |