Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 85|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||March 8, 1955|
|Profession||Textile mill manager|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Josh Dobson was unopposed in the Republican primary, while JR Edwards was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Edwards and Dobson will face off in the general election.
Edwards ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 85. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. He was defeated by Mitch Gillespie in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mitch Gillespie Incumbent||68.5%||21,895|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "JR + Edwards + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 85
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 General Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |