|Arizona House of Representatives District 5|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Brown's professional experience includes working as a cattle rancher and self-employed real estate broker. He is President of the Apache County Fair and Racing Commission and President and Member of the Apache County Cattle Growers.
- Rules Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Ways and Means Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
Brown's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2400 - partial-birth abortions; definition
- HB 2469 - aggressive dogs; muzzles
- HB 2606 - civil rights; discrimination; employment
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Brown was eligible but did not seek re-election in 2010.
Brown raised $74,243 for the campaign, Konopnicki raised $71,092, and Brewer raised $9,185.
|Arizona State House, District 5 (2008)|
|Jack Brown (D)||31,966|
|Bill Konopnicki (R)||37,576|
|Barbara G. Brewer (R)||30,089|
Below are Brown's campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Jack A Brown||$200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jack + Brown + Arizona + House" Jack Brown News Feed
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House Committees
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Jack Brown
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|Arizona State House District 5
| Succeeded by|