|New Jersey General Assembly District 7|
|1998 - August 2011|
|Bachelor's||La Salle University, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers University|
|Service/branch||U.S. Army Reserve|
|Years of service||1969-1970|
|Service branch||Delaware Army National Guard|
|Years of service||1964-1969|
Conners' professional experience included serving as the Vice President/Regional Manager of Government Banking for Bank of America. He served in the Delaware Army National Guard from 1964 to 1969 and the United States Army Reserve from 1969 to 1970.
- Military and Veterans' Affairs (Chair)
- Tourism and the Arts (Vice-Chair)
- Financial Institutions and Insurance
- A759 Establishes school property tax freeze program for resident homeowners age 65 or older and disabled homeowners.
- A856 The "South Jersey Regional Veterans' Healthcare Facility Grant Fund Act."
- A2204 Permits use of overseas absentee ballots for all elections; authorizes transmission of ballots by electronic means.
- A3023 Requires State to purchase energy efficient and hybrid vehicles; provides for phase-in of the requirement.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Seventh Legislative District (2009)|
|Herb Conaway (D)||36,127|
|Jack Conners (D)||35,156|
|Leah J. Arter (R)||21,332|
|Harry Adams (R)||20,763|
Below are Conners's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Add Funds Transferred From Prior Campaign||$27,142|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 9||$13,750|
|New Jersey Bankers Association||$6,200|
|New Jersey Education Association||$6,050|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jack + Conners + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999, 1997
- PhillyBurbs.com, "Conners cites redistricting shuffle as reason he'll retire," April 5, 2011(Archived)
- Burlington County Times, "Conners leaves Assembly early to accept Camden County position," August 26, 2011
- Courier Post Online, "Singleton to fill Conners' seat," September 14, 2011
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Jack Conners," accessed December 16, 2014
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2009 New Jersey Assembly General Election Results, accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2009 Campaign contributions," accessed December 16, 2014
|New Jersey General Assembly District 7
1998–August 25, 2011
| Succeeded by|
Troy Singleton (D)
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |