|Mississippi House of Representatives District 13|
|1992 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2007|
|First elected||November 5, 1991|
|Bachelor's||University of Mississippi|
|M.D.||University of Mississippi|
|Profession||Part Owner/Salesman, WQLJ Radio|
Gadd is part owner and salesman for WQLJ Radio. He earned his MEd and B.S. from the University of Mississippi.
Gadd is a volunteer fireman with the Hickory Flat Fire Department and is also a member of the Lions Club, McLean Institute, Mississippi Association of Broadcasters, and the Ole Miss Alumni Association.
Gadd served on the following committees:
Gadd did not seek re-election in 2011.
On November 6, 2007, Gadd was re-elected in District 13, defeating Republican challenger John Helmert.
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 13 (2007)|
|Jack Gadd (D)||3,948|
|John Helmert (R)||1,871|
In 2007, Gadd collected $23,300 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Mississippi Hospital Association||$2,000|
|Mississippi Medical Association||$2,000|
|Mississippi Bankers Association||$2,000|
|Bank Plus PAC for Responsible Government||$1,000|
|Mississippi Association of Realtors||$1,000|
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Project Vote Smart, "Jack Gilbert Gadd's Political Summary," accessed February 20, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Official 2007 election results," accessed February 20, 2014
- [http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/candidate.phtml?c=94624 FollowTheMoney, "Jack Gadd's 2007 Campaign Contributions," accessed February 20, 2014
|Mississippi House of Representatives District 13
| Succeeded by|
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |