Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 146|
|J.D.||University at Buffalo School of Law|
Quinn earned his B.A. from Siena College and his J.D. from University at Buffalo School of Law. His professional experience includes assistant district attorney and prosecutor for Erie County District Attorney's Office; technology and academic research intern in the New York Sate Office of Science for United States Representative James Walsh.
- Subcommittee on Women's Health
- Subcommittee on Banking in Underserved Communities
- Subcommittee on Retention of Homeownership and Stabilization of Affordable Housing
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Oversight of Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Quinn vacated his Assembly seat to run for District 58 in the New York State Senate. Quinn was unopposed in the Republican primary. He was defeated by Timothy M. Kennedy (D) in the general election on November 2.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Quinn won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 146, defeating opponent Leonard Kowalski (D).
Quinn raised $139,528 for his campaign while Kowalski raised $3,910.
|New York State Assembly, District 146 2008|
|Jack Quinn (R)||40,848|
|Leonard Kowalski (D)||15,148|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jack + Quinn + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New York Assembly - District 146
| Succeeded by|
Kevin Smardz (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |