|Kansas House of Representatives District 114|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
He is the owner of "Flatline Specialist."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Thimesch served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Utilities and Telecommunications|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
Thimesch won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 114. He defeated Tom Simpson and Bob Booth in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Carol Moore (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 114, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 114 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Thimesch is married and has 5 children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jack + Thimesch + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Thimesch's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Hutch News "Kansas House Primary Candidate Survey"
- ↑ Hutch News "Kansas House Primary Candidate Survey"
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 13, 2012.
- ↑ C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
Mitch Holmes (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 114
| Succeeded by|