For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Utah House of Representatives District 30|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
June 13, 2011
|Profession||Claims Adjuster, State Farm Insurance|
Biskupski was a Private Investigator for JMB Investigations from 1990 to 1994. She has worked for State Farm Insurance as a Claims Adjuster since 1994.
Biskupski earned her B.S. in Criminal Justice from Arizona State University in 1998.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Biskupski was appointed to the following committees:
- Business and Labor Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Redistricting Committee, Utah State Legislature
- Rules Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Business, Economic Development and Labor Appropriations
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Biskupski served on the following committees:
- Business and Labor Committee, Utah House
- Judiciary Committee, Utah House
- Rules Committee, Utah House
|Utah House of Representatives, District 30 General Election (2010)|
|Jackie Biskupski (D)||6,132|
|Sinama Meli (R)||1,721|
Biskupski raised $57,767 for his campaign while Garske raised $1,945 and Chapman raised $0.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 30 (2008)|
|Jackie Biskupski (D)||9,190|
|Kay Garske (R)||2,308|
|Melody Chapman (C)||368|
Biskupski raised $57,767 for the 2008 election.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Bruce Wayne Bastian||$3,000|
Biskupski has a partner, Lori Davis.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Jackie Biskupski (dead link)
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Utah House of Representatives District 30
1999-June 13, 2011
| Succeeded by|