|Utah House Of Representatives District 30|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
June 13, 2011
|Profession||Claims Adjuster, State Farm Insurance|
Biskupski was a Private Investigator for JMB Investigations from 1990 to 1994. She has worked for State Farm Insurance as a Claims Adjuster since 1994.
Biskupski earned her B.S. in Criminal Justice from Arizona State University in 1998.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Biskupski was appointed to the following committees:
- Business and Labor Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Redistricting Committee, Utah State Legislature
- Rules Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Business, Economic Development and Labor Appropriations
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Biskupski served on the following committees:
- Business and Labor Committee, Utah House
- Judiciary Committee, Utah House
- Rules Committee, Utah House
|Utah House of Representatives, District 30 General Election (2010)|
|Jackie Biskupski (D)||6,132|
|Sinama Meli (R)||1,721|
Biskupski raised $57,767 for his campaign while Garske raised $1,945 and Chapman raised $0.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 30 (2008)|
|Jackie Biskupski (D)||9,190|
|Kay Garske (R)||2,308|
|Melody Chapman (C)||368|
Biskupski raised $57,767 for the 2008 election.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Bruce Wayne Bastian||$3,000|
Biskupski has a partner, Lori Davis.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Jackie Biskupski
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Utah House of Representatives District 30
1999-June 13, 2011
| Succeeded by|