Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
Elections for the office of Mississippi House of Representatives will take place in 2015. A primary election will be held on August 4, 2015, and the general election November 3, 2015. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 27, 2015.
Simon ran in the special election for Mississippi House of Representatives District 5. The seat was vacant following Kelvin Buck's (D) election as Mayor of Holly Springs. Simon faced Andre R. DeBerry, Arthur "Clyde" Ellzey, John Gary Faulkner, Lee Edward Gill, Daylon Cannon and Robert Earl Young in the special election, which took place on November 5, 2013. She did not garner enough votes to advance to the runoff.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jacqueline + Simon + Mississippi + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mississippi House of Representatives
- Mississippi House of Representatives District 5
- Mississippi House of Representatives elections, 2015
- Mississippi State Legislature
- sos.ms.gov, "Official candidate list," accessed October 8, 2013
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2015 Elections Calendar," accessed December 2, 2014
- blogs.clarionledger.com, "Bryant sets date for three House special elections," July 22, 2013
- tribtown.com, "Runoffs for 2 Mississippi House seats; Deaton wins Vicksburg-based House post," November 6, 2013
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed February 21, 2014
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |