|Utah House of Representatives District 6|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$95/day (lodging) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Anderegg served on the following committees:
|Utah Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Labor|
|• Revenue and Taxation|
Anderegg's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
It’s Your Money
- Excerpt: "Cutting taxes should be the FIRST discussion before we fund additional programs. Fewer taxes, smaller government, and less regulation will be my goals through out my service."
It’s Your Child’s Education
- Excerpt: "We must continue to work to improve our educational system for all children while honoring parental choice and involvement."
It’s Your Land
- Excerpt: "As your State Representative, I will work with State and Federal lawmakers to take back control of our own lands and resources, which will provide Utah and our children’s education the revenue we so desperately need."
It’s Your Community
- Excerpt: "As your Representative, I will work to ensure that transportation improvements meet the needs of our growing community, that economic development is part of that plan, and that Northern Utah County continues to receive the resources it needs to develop and grow effectively."
It’s Your Voice
- Excerpt: "As your Representative, my responsibility is to represent your values and beliefs in the State Legislature."
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Travis Harper was unopposed in the Democratic convention. Incumbent Jake Anderegg was unopposed in the Republican convention. Harper and Anderegg will face off in the general election.
Anderegg won election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 6. Anderegg advanced past the Republican convention, defeated Seth Moore in the June 26 Republican primary, and defeated Gabrielle Hodson (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Utah House of Representatives District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Anderegg is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Anderegg raised a total of $20,540 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 13, 2013.
|Jake Anderegg's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Utah State House, District 6||$20,540|
|Grand Total Raised||$20,540|
2012Anderegg won election to the Utah House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Anderegg raised a total of $20,540.
|Utah House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jake Anderegg's campaign in 2012|
|Utah Association Of Realtors||$2,750|
|Monet Medical Inc||$2,000|
|Utah Education Association||$1,300|
|Cmte To Elect Curt Bramble||$1,000|
|Utah County Legislative Pac||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$20,540|
|Source:Follow the Money|
The Libertas Institute Index
The Libertas Institute is a libertarian-leaning think tank located in Utah. Each year the organization releases a Legislative Index for Utah State Representatives and Senators.
Jake Anderegg received an index rating of 68%.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jake + Anderegg + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Utah State Legislature
- Utah House of Representatives
- Utah House of Representatives Committees
- Utah Joint Committees
- Utah House of Representatives District 6
- Rep. Anderegg's website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- jake4utah, "Official Campaign Website," accessed March 29, 2014
- Utah Lieutenant Governor, "2014 Candidate Filings," accessed March 22, 2014
- Lieutenant Governor's Office, "Utah 2012 candidate filings," accessed March 29, 2014
- C-SPAN, "AP Elections Results Utah - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 27, 2012
- Utah.Gov, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed July 24, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Anderegg, Jake," accessed June 13, 2013
- Libertas Institute, "Legislator Indexes," accessed January 21, 2014
|Utah House of Representatives District 6
| Succeeded by|