|Missouri House of Representatives District 83|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Zimmerman is a graduate of Harvard Law School and Claremont McKenna College. He has served as Deputy Chief Legal Counsel to Missouri Governor Bob Holden, Assistant Attorney General for the State of Missouri, and been an Attorney with Thompson Coburn, Limited Liability Partnership.
He is a member of Congregation B'nai Amoona and the Crown Center.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Zimmerman served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Zimmerman served on these committees:
- Rules - Rules Pursuant to Rule 25(32)(f)
- Joint Committee on Gaming and Wagering
On November 2, 2010, Zimmerman won election to the Missouri House of Representatives.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 83 General Election (2010)|
|Jake Zimmerman (D)||7,435|
|Patrick Brennan (R)||3,947|
Jake Zimmerman raised $137,113 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 83|
|Jake Zimmerman (D)||14,176||100.0%|
In 2010, a year in which Zimmerman was up for re-election, he collected $160,067 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Missouri Healthcare Association||$4,000|
|Simmons Browder Gianaris Angelides & Bernard||$3,000|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Jake Zimmerman's 2008 campaign.
|Supporters of Health Research & Treatments||$3,325|
|34th Democratic Senatorial District CMTE||$3,000|
|34th Democratic Legislative District CMTE||$2,000|
|Missouri Health & Hospital Association||$1,750|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Jake Zimmerman
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- WGEM.com, Dem. lawmaker named Jackson County prosecutor, 6 May 2011
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Zimmerman
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Official Election Returns - State of Missouri General Election - 2008 General Election," accessed October 22, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Zimmerman's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "Missouri 2010 - Candidates," accessed May 15, 2014
|Missouri State House District 83
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |