|New York State Assembly District 136|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Bacalles' professional experiences include owner and operator for Bacalles Glass Engravers and as an area sales manager of Curtis Industries, Incorporated.
Bacalles attended Ithaca College. He and his wife, Mary Honors, have two children; George and Joseph.
Bacalles did not run for re-election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Bacalles won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 136. He ran unopposed.
Bacalles raised $31,448 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 136 2008|
|James Bacalles (R)||31,333|
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. James Bacalles
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 136
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |