Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 136|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
His other political experiences include assistant minority whip for the New York State Assembly Minority Conference; mayor for the City of Corning; and member of the Steuben County Board of Supervisors/Steuben County Legislature.
Bacalles attended Ithaca College. His professional experience includes owner and operator for Bacalles Glass Engravers and as an area sales manager of Curtis Industries, Incorporated.
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Bacalles did not run for re-election in 2010.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Bacalles won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 136. He ran unopposed.
Bacalles raised $31,448 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 136 2008|
|James Bacalles (R)||31,333|
Bacalles and his wife, Mary Honors, have two children; George and Joseph.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Bacalles + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 136
| Succeeded by|
Philip Palmesano (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |