Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Delaware House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 8, 2014. Incumbent Valerie Longhurst will face James Burton in the Democratic primary, while Matthew Lenzini is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Burton ran in the 2012 election for Delaware House of Representatives District 15. Burton was defeated by incumbent Valerie Longhurst in the Democratic primary on September 11, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 15 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Valerie Longhurst Incumbent||57.9%||665|
|James D. Burton||42.1%||483|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Burton + Delaware + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware House of Representatives
- Delaware House of Representatives District 15
- Delaware House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Delaware State Legislature
- State of Delaware - Official primary election candidate list
- State of Delaware - Official general election candidate list