Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina State Senate, District 12|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 12
of the North Carolina State Senate
- See also: North Carolina State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of North Carolina State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Joe Langley defeated James Clark in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Ronald Rabin was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rabin defeated Langley in the general election.
|North Carolina State Senate, District 12 Democratic Primary, 2014
| James Clark
- See also: North Carolina State Senate elections, 2012
Clark ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina State Senate District 12. He lost to Brad Salmon in the Democratic primary on May 8.
|North Carolina State Senate District 12 Democratic Primary, 2012
| James Clark
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Clark + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
James Clark News Feed
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed August 12, 2014
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Results, 2012," accessed April 15, 2014
- ↑ North Carolina Board of Elections, "Candidate lists," accessed March 5, 2012