Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Coffey served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Municipal and County Government|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Coffey served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Municipal and County Governments|
Coffey won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25. Coffey was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Coffey won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Coffey was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Coffey + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Latasha Renee Love Has Cops Arrest Son For Allegedly Stealing Her Pop Tarts - Huffington Post
- Stoddard voters OK town hall repairs - The Keene Sentinel
- Stoddard town office improvements on the warrant again - The Keene Sentinel
- Michael Maxwell, Suspected Robber, Takes Mugshot After Victims Beat, Tasered ... - Huffington Post
- Alex Fanaian, Naked FAU Student, Arrested For Burglary And Battery With Fire ... - Huffington Post
- Hialeah Sgt. Tomas Munoz, Arrested For Cocaine Possession, Claims Pimp Set ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010