For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
James Field Spallone
|James Field Spallone|
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 36|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Spallone's professional experience includes working as an Attorney with the Law Office of James Field Spallone, Limited Liability Company, Gould, Larson, Bennet, Wells & McDonnell (2003-2008), Waller, Smith & Palmer (1998-2003) and McNerney, Fitzgerald & Tiernan (1993-1997).
Spallone is a member of the Southeastern Connecticut Committee on Foreign Relations, Essex Democratic Town Committee, Rhode Island Bar Association, American Bar Association, Middlesex County Bar Association, New London and Middlesex County Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association and is Director of the Block Island Club.
Prior to leaving the house, Spallone served on the following committees:
Spallone ran for re-election to the 36th District seat in 2010. He defeated Chet Harris (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 36 General Election (2010)|
|James Field Spallone (D)||6,055|
|Chet Harris (R)||4,332|
On November 4, 2008, Spallone won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 36th District, defeating Nelson Struck (R). Spallone received 8,710 votes in the election while Struck received 4,093 votes. Spallone raised $30,932 for his campaign; Struck raised $2,490.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 36|
|James Field Spallone (D)||8,710|
|Nelson Struck (R)||4,093|
Listed below is the largest contributor to James Field Spallone's 2008 campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term James + Spallone + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- CT Post, "Special elections mean more expenses, more rhetoric," January 9, 2011
- West Hartford Patch, "Feb. 18 the Deadline to Register to Vote in Special Election," January 20, 2011
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 14, 2014
- District 36 Connecticut House candidate funds, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed December 14, 2014
|Connecticut State House District 36
| Succeeded by|
Phil Miller (D)
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |