For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|North Dakota House of Representatives District 31|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Director, Slope Electric Corp.|
Kerzman is the director of Slope Electric Corporation and the owner/operator of Kerzman Farm; his professional experience also includes farming and ranching.
Kerzman attended Dickinston State University and North Dakota School of Science. He and his wife, Jill, have ten children; Lisa, Scott, Lynn, Brad, David, Kysa, Kilzigh, Nick, Mathew, and Caleb.
While a member of the North Dakota House of Representatives, Anderson served on the following committees:
- Subcommittee on Human Resources
|North Dakota State House, District 31|
|Karen Rohr (R)||2,523|
|James Schmidt (R)||2,434|
|James Kerzman (D)||1,967|
|Chad Harrison (D)||1,578|
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 31|
|James Kerzman (D-NPL)||2,518|
|Rodney Froelich (D-NPL)||2,408|
|Charles W Murphy (R)||1,958|
|Carson Kouba (R)||1,857|
In 2006, Kerzman collected $3,725 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2006.
|NORTH DAKOTA ASSOCIATION OF RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$800|
|NORTH DAKOTA LIGNITE COUNCIL||$500|
|NORTH DAKOTA ASSOCIATION OF TELEPHONE COOPERATIVES||$400|
- North Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. James Kerzman
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Rep. Kerzman State Surge sponsored bills
- Project Smart Vote, "Rep. Kerzman
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 General Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota House of Representatives official election results for 2006
- Follow the Money, "2006 Campaign contributions," accessed May 13, 2014
|North Dakota House of Representatives - District 31
| Succeeded by|
Karen Rohr (R) James Schmidt (R)
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |