|New York Public Service Commissioner|
|December 15, 2008 - Present|
|February 1, 2012|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|J.D.||Columbus School of Law at Catholic University|
Prior to joining the NYPSC, Larocca served as Chairman and Trustee of the Long Island Power Authority.
Following combat service in Vietnam, Larocca held staff positions in the U.S. House of Representatives and the National Commission on Water Quality. From 1977 to 1982, he was New York's first Commissioner of Energy and rrom 1983 to 1985 was Commissioner of Transportation.
Larocca has also been a Professor of Public Policy at Long Island University (LIU). He served as Dean of the College at LIU Southampton during the 2001-2002 academic year.
- DHL, Hofstra University
- JD, Columbus School of Law at Catholic University
- BA, Hofstra University
New York Public Service Commission (2008-present)
Comprehensive donor information for Larocca is available dating back to 1998. Based on available campaign finance records, Larocca raised a total of $1,326,304 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 21, 2013.
|James Larocca's Campaign Contribution History|
|1998||Governor of New York||$1,326,304|
|Grand Total Raised||$1,326,304|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Larocca + New + York"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Billy Turner of North Warren Regional High School set for NCAA Division III ... - The Express Times - LehighValleyLive.com
- La musica che viaggia tra Italia e Stati Uniti - L'Opinione
- Los Principales 10 Voluntarios de la Juventud de Estados Unidos fueron ... - El Diario
- Enrico Pieranunzi e il trio Liebman-Swallow-Nussbaum a Vicenza Jazz 2013 - Connesso Magazine
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New York Public Service Commission James Larocca
- New York State Public Service Commission
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Campaign contributions: 1998
|New York Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|