Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 14|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||May 8, 1930|
MacKay earned his B.A. from Tufts University in 1952; M.A. from Tufts University in 1954; M.S.W. from Boston University in 1958; and Ph.D. from Union Institute, Ohio in 1987.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, MacKay served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, MacKay served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs|
MacKay won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 14. MacKay was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 MacKay won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
MacKay advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Candace Bouchard (D), incumbent Robert Williams (D), incumbent Michael Bartlett (D), incumbent Lynne Blankenbeker (R), Dick Patten (D), Jeff Newman (R), Frank Rosano (R), and Klee Dienes (R) in the November 2 general election.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which MacKay was up for re-election, he collected $3,170 in donations.
Recent newsThis section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + MacKay + New + Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'Home grow' dropped on way to medical marijuana compromise - The Union Leader
- Gov. Hassan will sign revised medical marijuana bill - Nashua Telegraph
- The Queen's Birthday Honours list - in full - The Independent
- House, Senate will negotiate details of medical marijuana bill - The Union Leader
- Capital Beat: As legislative year winds down, more than budget still in play ... - Concord Monitor
- Today in History - ABC News
- 1980 Saw Unlimited Big-Name Democrats Fall - The Moderate Voice
- This day in history - Worcester Telegram
- Today in History for June 7 - NBC 6 South Florida
- SUNRISE: Sen. Michael Bennet hosts reception welcoming Ken Salazar back - Colorado Springs Gazette
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Merrimack 14
| Succeeded by|