James O. Gordon
|James O. Gordon|
|Alabama House of Representatives District 98|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Gordon's professional experience includes working as a chiropractor and scrub nurse at Floyd Medical Center. He served in the United States Navy from 1982 to 1985.
Gordon is a member of the Mobile Association of Retarded Citizens, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Pleasant Valley Optimist Club, Utopia Club and Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Gordon did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Gordon formerly served on the following committees:
- Boards and Commissions Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Constitution and Elections Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Health Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Mobile County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Constitution Revisions
- Subcommittee on Medical Procedures
- Subcommittee on Professional Qualifications (Vice Chair)
Gordon ran for re-election to the 98th District seat in 2010. He was defeated in the June 1 primary by Napoleon Bracy, Jr..
Gordon raised $140,046 for his campaign.
In 2006, Gordon collected $140,046 in donations.
Below are Gordon's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|James O Gordon||$72,000|
|AL Education Assoc||$20,000|
|William (Bill) Clark||$12,136|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$4,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Gordon + Alabama + House + Legislature" James Gordon News Feed
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- James O. Gordon Homepage
- Alabama Legislature - James O. Gordon
- Project Vote Smart - James O. Gordon
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed November 19, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue Positions," accessed November 19, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alabama House spending, 2006," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money, "2006 Campaign contributions," accessed November 19, 2014
|Alabama House District 98
| Succeeded by|
Napoleon Bracy, Jr.
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|