James M. Olsen
|Washington House of Representatives, District 23b|
|Service/branch||United States Coast Guard Reserve|
|Profession||Principal, Real Estate Investment Company|
Elections for all 49 districts (98 seats) in the Washington House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A blanket primary election took place on August 5, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 17, 2014. Incumbent Drew Hansen (D) and James M. Olsen (R) were unopposed in the primary. Hansen and Olsen will face off in the general election.
Olsen ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 23b. Olsen advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Drew Hansen (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 23b, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Drew Hansen Incumbent||60.2%||39,949|
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 23b Blanket Primary, 2012|
|Democratic||Drew Hansen Incumbent||52.7%||17,377|
|Republican||James M. Olsen||40.4%||13,334|
|Democratic||Henning B. Larsen||6.9%||2,278|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Olsen + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Washington Secretary of State, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 20, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 5, 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 5, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 07, 2012 Primary Results - Legislative - All Results," accessed August 15, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |