|Nevada State Assembly, District 36|
|February 4, 2013 - present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||6 terms (12 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Oscarson served on the following committees:
|Nevada Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government Affairs|
|• Health and Human Services|
|• Legislative Operations and Elections|
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Oscarson ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 36. Oscarson defeated Walt Grudzinski, Delmar Leatham and Nathan Schlumpf in the June 12 primary election. Oscarson defeated Anthony Wernicke (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 36, General Election, 2012|
|Nevada State Assembly, District 36 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Delmar W. Leatham||31.2%||1,220|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Oscarson + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Update: Nevada GOP Assemblymen split with Senate Republicans on mining ... - Reno Gazette-Journal
- Nevada gay marriage resolution heads to Assembly floor - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Land transfer bill passes in Nevada Assembly - Elko Daily Free Press - Elko Daily Free Press
- Assembly Republicans Call For Responsible Tax Policy - Nevada Business Journal
- Road bill could affect White Pine County - Ely Daily Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Edwin Goedhart (R)
|Nevada State Assembly District 36
| Succeeded by|