|Maine House of Representatives District 18|
|2010 - 2012|
|December 5, 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Maine Orono|
|Place of birth||Ellsworth, ME|
|(dead link) Office website|
Parker is an engineer.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Parker served on the following committees:
Parker ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 18. Parker ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by Aaron Frey (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 18, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||James Parker Incumbent||42.4%||1,890|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 18 (2010)|
|James Parker (R)||1,833||50%|
|Martin James (D)||1,626||44%|
In 2010, Parker raised $11,334 in contributions.
His top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $10,833 to his campaign.
Parker and his wife Susan have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term James + Parker + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website (dead link)
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
James Martin (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 18
| Succeeded by|
Aaron Frey (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |