For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Belknap 5|
|1996 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|M.D.||Duke University, 1960|
|Date of birth||08/09/1930|
|Place of birth||New York, NY|
Pilliod's professional experience includes physician in private practice, staff at Midland Michigan General Hospital and University Hospital, and naval officer in the United States Navy.
Pilliod earned his B.A. from Yale University and MD from Duke University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Pilliod was appointed to these committees:
On November 2, 2010, Pilliod won re-election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Pilliod ran for the Belknap District 5 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the first of seven seats with 6,717 votes, ahead of Jeffrey St. Cyr (R) with 6,388 votes, Alida Millham (R) with 6,131 votes, Laurie Boyce (R) with 6,044 votes, Peter Bolster (R) with 5,729 votes, Elaine Swinford (R) with 5,305 votes, William Johnson (D) with 5,276 votes, Christiansen (R) with 5,246 votes, Richardson (D) with 4,734 votes, McClung (D) with 4,155 votes, Bourbeau (D) with 3,819 votes, Condodemetraky (D) with 3,595 votes, Hammond (D) with 3,508 votes and 94 votes for others.
Pilliod raised $500 for his campaign.
In 2010, a year in which Pilliod was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
In 2008 James Pilliod collected $500 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2008 were:
|New Hampshire Medical Society||$250|
|New Hampshire Society of Eye Physicians & Surgeons||$250|
Pilliod and his wife, Judith, have seven children; Charly, David, Jay, Linda, Mary, Sharon, and Susan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Pilliod + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives - Rep. James Pilliod
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Pilliod
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Pilliod's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
- 2008 contributors to James Pilliod
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 5
| Succeeded by|