James Mann, II
|James Mann, II|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. James R. "Jim" Mann II was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Bob Heaton was unopposed in the Republican primary. Mann will face Heaton in the general election.
Mann ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 46. Mann defeated Charles Toth and Larry Barker in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Bob Heaton (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 46, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bob Heaton Incumbent||57.6%||14,630|
|Democratic||James Mann, II||42.4%||10,771|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 46 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|James Mann, II||56.9%||2,589|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Mann + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 46
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Jim Mann on Facebook
- Jim Mann on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |