Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 1|
|2008 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Sullivan served on this committee:
Sullivan previously served on the following committee:
On November 2, 2010 Sullivan won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Sullivan advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Maureen Mann (D), incumbent John Reagan (R), incumbent Frank Case (R), Lucy Edwards (D), Tom St. Martin (D), Jill Sunde (D), Chris Mills (D), Kyle Tasker (R), and Joe Duarte (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Sullivan won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives from Rockingham County District 1, which sends five representatives to the New Hampshire House of Representatives, by finishing with the third-highest vote total in the election. Sullivan received 4,434 votes. The other winning candidates from District 1 were Frank Case (R) with 4,846 votes, John Reagan (R) with 4,576 votes, Maureen Mann (D) with 4,185 votes, and Susi Nord (D) with 4,104 votes. The losing candidates in the race were Richard Snow (D) with 3,957 votes, Joe Duarte (R) with 3,902 votes, Brian Stucker (R) with 3,769 votes, Hannah Beye (D) with 3,511 votes, and Tom St. Martin with 3,341 votes. Additionally, 18 votes went to "others", who were presumably write-in candidates. 
In 2010, a year in which Sullivan was up for re-election, he collected $50 in donations.
Recent newsThis section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Sullivan + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- DOMA 2013: 17 Years Later, Some Things Still Haven't Changed - PolicyMic - PolicyMic
- IMMIGRATION MARKUP Two dozen conservatives back reform PEREZ ... - Politico (blog)
- NRA, Biden Push Guns Back Into Political Spotlight - PBS
- Special Officers to be Honored at Police Open House - Patch.com
- The Week in Wingnuts - Daily Beast
- Capital Beat: Norelli's other gavel a target in fight over internet sales tax - Concord Monitor
- Pete Sessions: Mitt Romney's 2012 Run Resembled A Kid Who Couldn't Explain ... - Huffington Post
- Celtics 'Heart' in Bombings' Wake Not Enough to Overcome Knicks - Bloomberg
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Equipment manufacturers hire prominent NH ... - The Union Leader
- Sportsday - Wednesday 1 May as it happened - BBC Sport
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham District 1
| Succeeded by|
Bruce Hodgdon (D)