Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 26|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
Summers served in the United States Navy.
Summers earned his MBA and BBA from Southern New Hampshire University.
Summers and his wife, Anna, have three children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Summers served on these committees:
Summers ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 32. Summers advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Summers won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
In 2010, a year in which Summers was up for re-election, he collected $290 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Summers + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- EPA Emissions Lawsuit Delayed As Environmentalists Hope To Hear Obama's ... - Huffington Post
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- The Search for the Magic Fig Leaf - Daily Caller
- When the first Dodge was sold in Bristol in 1915, no licence to drive was required - TriCities.com
- Letters: Yet again, US backs the jihadists - The Independent
- Queen's birthday honours list 2013: MBE - The Guardian
- Geography fail: Sen. Landrieu says South Dakota borders Canada in anti-border ... - Daily Caller
- Climate Change In NYC: Mayor Bloomberg To Discuss Prepping City For ... - Huffington Post
- New York City Flooding: By 2050s, 800K NYers Could Be Living In Flood Zone - Huffington Post
- Off-duty cops collect DNA samples at Alabama roadblocks - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010