James William Wildt
|James William Wildt|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives District 1|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 1
of the Colorado House of Representatives
Wildt's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "he current administration would have you believe that unemployment is at 8.4% and getting better. Wrong! That only counts the people who are actively receiving unemployment, not those who have run out of that safety net. There are even more unemployed who have simply given up looking for a job until things hopefully get better. "
- “Excessive” Spending by government
- Excerpt: "When our unemployed and under employed neighbors become fully employed and our state receives the increased tax revenue that will significantly contribute to the States income base."
- Excerpt: "While certain basic rules and regulations will always be needed, do we really need several hundred pages simply to regulate a cupcake truck or craft store? What you are doing is insuring that almost anyone who wants to start a business needs to get an attorney, to make sure that they can comply with all of the laws and regulations. This country was founded by individuals who had a vision and hope for a better life. "
- Excerpt: "This year a bill was introduced by Ms. Labuda to set up a registry of those who have been convicted of animal abuse, much like sex offenders. My wife and I love our two puppy children, Jack and Charlie as well as our African Gray Parrot Winston, but we watch out for them"
- Excerpt: "If tax rates are lowered for everyone, individuals as well as business, we will attract more jobs and businesses. This is truly a case where less, taxes, means more, revenue, and we can again focus on programs for education, seniors, and the underserved."
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2012
Wildt ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 1. He was defeated by John Kidd, Jr. in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary, 2012
John Kidd, Jr.
| James William Wildt
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James William + Wildt + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
William+Wildt+Colorado+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss James William Wildt News Feed