|Maine House of Representatives District 129|
|2008 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Profession||Biology Teacher (retired)|
Knapp is a retired High School Biology Teacher.
She has served on the Gorham School Committee and Gorham Town Council.
Knapp is a member of the Gorham Historical Society, Local Garden Club, and Rotary International.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Knapp served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Knapp served on the following committees:
Knapp ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 129. Knapp ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by Andrew McLean (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 129, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jane Knapp Incumbent||38%||2,178|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 129 (2010)|
|Jane Knapp (R)||2,528||56%|
|Daniel LeVasseur, II (D)||1,845||41% |
Jane Knapp raised $8,051 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 129|
|Jane Knapp (R)||2,858|
|Daniel Levasseur, II (R)||2,523|
In 2010, Knapp received $5,015 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below:
|Maine House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jane Knapp's campaign in 2010|
|Hahn, Paul A||$100|
|Sawyer, Christine F||$100|
|Mosher, Abbott W||$100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$5,015|
In 2008 Jane Knapp collected $8,051 in donations. 
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
Knapp is single and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Jane + Knapp + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Jane Knapp
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Knapp
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List" Accessed May 14, 2012
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Official primary results
- ↑ The Portland Press Herald general election results
- ↑ Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- ↑ Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Knapp's 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 Contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributors to Jane Knapp
- ↑ Biography from Project Vote Smart
|Maine House of Representatives District 129
| Succeeded by|
Andrew McLean (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |