|Maine House of Representatives, District 111|
|December 5, 2012-December 3, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pringle served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Insurance and Financial Services|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Incumbent Jane Pringle was unopposed in the Democratic primary but withdrew following the primary; Jennie Butler was selected as her replacement. Patrick Corey was unopposed in the Republican primary. Corey defeated Butler in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 25, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Jennie Butler Incumbent||42.3%||1,592|
Pringle won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 111. Pringle ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Stuart Pennels (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 111, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Pringle is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Pringle raised a total of $4,802 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Jane Pringle's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 111||$4,802|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,802|
2012Pringle won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Pringle raised a total of $4,802.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jane Pringle's campaign in 2012|
|Pringle, Abigail Eaton||$100|
|Pringle, Jane P||$100|
|Pringle, James O||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,802|
|Source: Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jane + Pringle + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Jane Pringle
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Pringle, Jane," accessed September 18, 2013
Gary Plummer (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 111
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |