Jane R. Crisp
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 78|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Tennessee Technological University|
|J.D.||University of Tennessee Law School|
|Profession||Owner/Operator, Bed and Breakfast|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Jane R. Crisp was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Mary Littleton was unopposed in the Republican primary. Crisp and Littleton will face off in the general election.
Crisp ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 78. Crisp was defeated by Linda Hayes in the August 2 primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 78 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jane + Crisp + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 78
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Election Results," accessed September 11, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed July 11, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Unofficial primary results," accessed July 11, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |