For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Janet L. Reiser
|Janet L. Reiser|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alaska State Senate, District 16|
Reiser earned her B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Colorado. Her professional experience includes co-owning Jet Enviro De-Icing.
Reiser's website highlighted the following campaign issues:
- Fill The Pipeline
- Excerpt: "Alaska must have a tax policy that encourages new investment in the oil patch."
- Create Jobs
- Excerpt: "The private sector creates jobs if the public sector lowers taxes and streamlines regulations."
- Stop The Brain Drain
- Excerpt: "Many of our best young minds are leaving Alaska. We need the education, training and job opportunities right here at home."
- Control State Spending
- Excerpt: "The budget is too high and unsustainable. I am the only candidate with the business skills and experience to get it under control."
- Public Safety
- Excerpt: "Seward Highway"
- Protecting The Alaska Way of Life
- Excerpt: "Second Amendment Rights"
- Excerpt: "Protect Seniors from Being Fired by their Doctors"
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2010
|Alaska State Senate, District P General Election (2010)|
|Catherine A. Giessel (P)||9,255|
|Janet L. Reiser (D)||7,042|
|Philip Dziubinski (I)||2,072|
- Janet Reiser's campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of primary candidates in Alaska
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from October 22, 2010.