Janet L. Reiser
|Janet L. Reiser|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alaska State Senate, District 16|
Reiser earned her B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Colorado. Her professional experience includes co-owning Jet Enviro De-Icing.
Reiser's website highlighted the following campaign issues:
- Fill The Pipeline
- Excerpt: "Alaska must have a tax policy that encourages new investment in the oil patch."
- Create Jobs
- Excerpt: "The private sector creates jobs if the public sector lowers taxes and streamlines regulations."
- Stop The Brain Drain
- Excerpt: "Many of our best young minds are leaving Alaska. We need the education, training and job opportunities right here at home."
- Control State Spending
- Excerpt: "The budget is too high and unsustainable. I am the only candidate with the business skills and experience to get it under control."
- Public Safety
- Excerpt: "Seward Highway"
- Protecting The Alaska Way of Life
- Excerpt: "Second Amendment Rights"
- Excerpt: "Protect Seniors from Being Fired by their Doctors"
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2010
|Alaska State Senate, District P General Election (2010)|
|Catherine A. Giessel (P)||9,255|
|Janet L. Reiser (D)||7,042|
|Philip Dziubinski (I)||2,072|
- Janet Reiser's campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of primary candidates in Alaska
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from October 22, 2010.