|U.S. House, Virginia, District 8|
Murphy ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Virginia's 8th District. She ran as a Green Party candidate. She faced incumbent Jim Moran (D), Patrick Murray (R), and Jason Howell (I) in the general election on November 6, 2012. She was defeated by Jim Moran on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Virginia, District 8 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jim Moran Incumbent||64.6%||226,847|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Murphy ran in the 2011 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 48. She faced incumbent Bob Brink (D) and Kathy Gillette-Mallard (I) in the November 8 general election. Brink defeated Murphy and Gillette-Mallard in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Janet + Murphy + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Five conservative message movies that don't suck - Daily Caller
- DHS hopes get same cyber-spying powers as NSA - Daily Caller
- George Will slams Obama on Syria: 'This is obviously a reluctant president' - Daily Caller
- Cheney calls Edward Snowden 'traitor,' says Rand Paul wrong about surveillance - Daily Caller
- Sen. Jeff Sessions: Senators turned immigration over to secret meetings and ... - Daily Caller
- Cheney: Obama administration may be 'a day late and a dollar short' on Syria - Daily Caller
- U.S. border patrol: Sequestration cuts hamper agents' efforts in hottest areas - Daily Caller
- Republicans seek to end federal ethanol mandate - Daily Caller
- Real estate transactions for Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin counties, June ... - MassLive.com
- Baucus: Interest in carbon tax is 'creeping up' - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found