|U.S. House, Nevada, District 2|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University|
|Place of birth||Sparks, Nevada|
|Profession||Executive director, Independent American Party of Nevada|
is a 2014 Independent American
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 2nd Congressional District
Hansen was previously a 2012 Independent American candidate for District 19 of the Nevada State Senate.
Hansen ran opposed to illegal immigration and raising the Elko County gas tax. Her economic policy included cutting individual, business, and gas taxes, ending deficit spending and "sound money."
- See also: Nevada's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
Hansen is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Nevada's 2nd District. Hansen is seeking the Independent American nomination in the primary on June 10, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
Hansen ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Senate, District 19. Hansen ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by Peter Goicoechea (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012
|| Harley Kulkin
|| Janine Hansen
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Janine + Hansen + Nevada + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Janine Hansen News Feed
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing Search," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Janine Hansen for State Senate, "Janine Hansen on Restoring America's Economic Independence," accessed October 19, 2012
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed June 14, 2012
- ↑ Washoe County - 2012 Primary candidates
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed November 10, 2012