|Pennsylvania State House District 10|
|2007 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Duquesne University, 2003|
|J.D.||University of Pittsburgh, 2006|
|Place of birth||Ellwood City, PA|
Gibbons earned his BA in Political Science/Business Administration from Duquesne University in 2003. He went on to receive his JD/Certificate in Comparative and International Law from the University of Pittsburgh in 2006.
Gibbons worked as Project Manager of the Moon Township Finance Department from 2002 to 2004. He then worked for Barilla Shaw Law Offices as a Law Clerk in 2004. From 2004 to 2005 he worked as a Law Clerk for Bentz Law Firm. Gibbons then worked for Rothman Gordon Professional Corporation from 2005 to 2006. He has worked as an attorney since 2006.
Gibbons joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2007. He has served in that position since, representing the 10th District.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Gibbons served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environmental Resources & Energy|
|• Professional Licensure, Democratic Secretary|
|• Tourism & Recreational Development|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gibbons served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Consumer Affairs|
|• Liquor Control|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Gibbons served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Labor Relations|
|• Professional Licensure|
|• State Government, Chair|
Gibbons ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 10. Gibbons ran unchallenged in the Democratic primary on April 24 and defeated Michael See (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jaret Gibbons Incumbent||52.8%||13,543|
|Pennsylvania State House, District 10|
|Jaret Gibbons (D)||9,856||52.2%|
|Michael See (R)||9,009||47.8%|
Gibbons raised $243,226 for his campaign, while Morabito raised $136,684.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 10 (2008)|
|Jaret Gibbons (D)||14,986||55.4%|
|Bob Morabito (R)||12,052||44.6%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Gibbons raised $110,147 during the 2010 election cycle.
His top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania Democratic Party||$27,445|
|Association Of Pennsylvania State College & University Faculties||$2,250|
|Pennsylvania Association For Justice||$2,250|
|Shick, Carmen W||$2,000|
|Pennsylvania Society Of Anesthesiologists||$2,000|
|Western Pennsylvania Laborers||$2,000|
Gibbons is single.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jaret + Gibbons + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Municipal News - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- John K. Manna: New legislative districts give advantage to local lawmakers - New Castle News
- Gibbons appointed to PHEAA - Timesonline.com
- Court upholds revised legislative maps - Timesonline.com
- Pa. helping businesses convert to natural gas - The Tribune-Democrat
- Gibbons joins agency's board of directors - Butler Eagle (subscription)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Gibbons
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Jaret Gibbons on Facebook
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ 2008 election results, Pennsylvania
- ↑ Pennsylvania House spending, 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money, 2010 campaign contributors to Jaret Gibbons
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 10
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |