|Oregon State Senate District 2|
|Deputy Majority Leader, Oregon House of Representatives|
|Elections and appointments|
|Oregon State House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||Southern Oregon State College, 1992|
|Master's||Willamette University, 1997|
|Date of birth||November 6, 1970|
|Place of birth||Sacramento, CA|
Atkinson served in the Oregon House of Representatives from 1999 to 2001. While in the State House, Atkinson served as the Deputy Majority Leader from 1998 to 2000. He was also a candidate for Governor of Oregon in 2006.
Atkinson earned his B.S. from Southern Oregon State College in 1992 and his Master's in Management from Williamette University in 1997. His professional experience includes working as the director of a ski school, as a Radio Talk Show Producer/Personality and as a Management Consultant and founder of Allmand Tree Creative.
- Business, Transportation and Economic Development Committee, Oregon State Senate
- Redistricting Committee, Oregon State Senate
- Rules Committee, Oregon State Senate
- Environment and Natural Resources Committee, Oregon Senate
- Legislative Administration Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- Rules Committee, Oregon Senate
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, Oregon Senate
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Atkinson did not run for re-election in 2012.
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Atkinson was re-elected to the 2nd District Seat in the Oregon State Senate, besting Richard Koopmans (D). Atkinson raised $111,176 for his campaign, while Koopmans did not raise any money.
|Oregon State Senate, District 2 (2008)|
|Jason Atkinson (R)||39,265|
|Richard Koopmans (D)||17,570|
In 2008, Atkinson collected $111,176 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|FRIENDS OF TED FERRIOLI||$5,000|
|NORTHWEST GROCERY ASSOCIATION||$5,000|
|COLLINS, Z IDELLE||$5,000|
|OREGON SOFT DRINK ASSOCIATION||$4,000|
Atkinson and his wife, Stephanie, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jason + Atkinson + Oregon + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 Oregon Primary Election Results," accessed April 30, 2015
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 General Election Results," accessed April 30, 2015
- Follow the Money, "Oregon Senate spending, 2008," accessed May 23, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Oregon State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|
Herman Baertschiger, Jr. (R)