|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Jason Clark was a 2012 Republican candidate for District 17 of the California State Assembly.
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Clark ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 17. He and incumbent Tom Ammiano advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012. He was subsequently defeated in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 17, General Election, 2012
||Tom Ammiano Incumbent
|| Jason P. Clark
Clark received endorsements from:
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco (SPOSF)
- Citizens for a Better San Francisco (CBSF)
- Asian American Voters Organization
- Joseph P. Russoniello, U.S. Attorney, 1982-1990, 2008-2010 (Russian Hill)
- Hon. Kevin V. Ryan, U.S. Attorney, 2002-2007
- Paul L. Gomory, White House Staffer, 1970-1973 (Noe Valley)
- Jim Bourgart, Former Chief of Staff to Assembly Minority Leader Bob Naylor (South of Market)
- Hon. Anthony P. (Tony) Hall, San Francisco Supervisor, District 7, 2001-2004
- Hon. Robert P. Varni, Member, San Francisco Community College District, 1989-2001 (Nob Hill)
- Stephen Cornell, President, San Francisco Small Business Commission, 1994--2003
- Christopher L. Bowman, Member, Citizens Advisory Committee on Elections, 1993-2001 (Twin Peaks)
- California Republican Party
- San Francisco Republican Party (SFRCCC)
- Log Cabin Republicans of California
- Log Cabin Republicans of San Francisco (LCRSF)
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jason + Clark + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jason Clark News Feed