Jason D. Crockett
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 3|
Crockett's website highlights the following themes:
Create a Fiscally Responsible Government
- Excerpt:"Keep tax rates low on income and consumption"
Focus on the Proper Role of Government in the 21st Century
- Excerpt:"Determine the proper role of government and eliminate programs that don't meet that role or achieve needed results"
Look to Energy to Power Job Creation
- Excerpt:"Simplify permitting processes to bring coal and nuclear plants to market"
Improve Education with Student-Centered Results
- Excerpt:"Simplify school funding and ensure that more dollars go directly into classrooms"
Crockett ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 3. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by Gerald Watkins in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jason D. Crockett||40.7%||6,406|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jason + Crockett + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Jason Crockett on Facebook
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |