|New Jersey General Assembly District 31|
|2010 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next election||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||New Jersey City University|
O'Donell his Bachelor of Science in fire science from New Jersey City University. His professional experience includes working as the public safety director for the City of Bayonne.
O'Donnell is running in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 31. O'Donnell is bracketed with Charles Mainor. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He is challenged by Gerard Pizzillo (R) and Juanita Lopez (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
O'Donnell won re-election in 2011. He and incumbent Charles Mainor ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary on June 7. They then defeated Michael Alonso and Daniel Beckelman in the November 8 general election.
In 2011, O'Donnell received $305,998 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jason O'Donnell's campaign in 2011|
|Total Raised in 2011||$305,998|
|Total Votes received in 2011||11,690|
|Cost of each vote received||$26.18|
O'Donnell was endorsed by:
O'Donnell and his wife, Caroline, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Samuel + Fiocchi + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Van Drew's Embarrassing Campaign Stunt - Cape May County Herald (press release)
- Fiocchi, Gabor Issue Debate Challenge - Cape May County Herald (press release)
- Van Drew Claims He's Too Busy for Summer Debate - Cape May County Herald (press release)
- Adelizzi-Schmidt defeats Campbell in First District Republican primary election - The Bridgeton News - NJ.com
- Complete list of 2013 Primary Election results from Cumberland County - Today's Sunbeam - NJ.com
- NJ-Uncontested - San Francisco Chronicle
- Stockton College and The Press announce plan to host multiple political debates - Press of Atlantic City
- No Ocean City races in Tuesday's primary election - Shore News Today
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Jason O'Donnell
- NJ Assembly Democrats - Jason O'Donnell
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2011
- ↑ NJ.com "Bayonne Public Safety Director Jason O’Donnell to be sworn in to Assembly replacing Anthony Chiappone," September 10, 2010
- ↑ "NJ Assembly Democrats - Jason O'Donnell", Accessed May 10, 2013
- ↑ Hudson County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- ↑ Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
|New Jersey General Assembly District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |
Open Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |