Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 65|
Warnke is an Intelligence Chief in the United States Navy Reserves, and served two tours of duty in Iraq.
Warnke's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Constant government growth is unsustainable"
- Excerpt: "Remove the shackles from innovators and job creators"
- Excerpt: "Seek solutions to help Mainers KEEP more of their own money"
- Excerpt: "A more expensive education doesn't always mean a higher quality education"
- Excerpt: "We need it cheap, made in USA and with less government involvement"
Warnke ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 65. Warnke ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Peter Kent (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Peter Kent Incumbent||61.3%||2,997|
Warnke and his wife Jackie have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Warnke + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Jason Warnke on Facebook
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |