Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 105|
|2005 - 2009|
|(timed out) Personal website|
Watkin's answers to the Kansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test are available.
In the test he listed his legislative priorities:
Kansas needs to cut spending in order to create a better and more fair tax environment for families and businesses.
We must also overhaul the current budget system and process. Legislators need to vote on the entire budget not just new increases.Kansas law should recognize dyslexia as a learning disorder and provide special education services to children with dyslexia.
- H 2202 Enforcement of laws concerning unlawful immigration. 02/03/2009
- H 2206 Amendments to late term and partial birth abortion law. 03/05/2009
The top 5 donors to Watkin's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansas Assoc of Realtors $1,000
- 2. Kansas Bankers Assoc $1,000
- 3. Associated General Contractors $800
- 4. Kansas Medical Society $750
- 5. Kansas Livestock Assoc $750
Capitol Office Room: 135-N Phone: 785-296-1769 785-296-1769 Email: email@example.com
- Official Website (timed out) (timed out)
- Kansas Legislature - Jason Watkins (dead link)
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2008
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |