Jason Welch (Iowa)
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 60|
Welch's professional experience includes working as an employee of John Deere.
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Karyn Finn was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Walt Rogers defeated Jason Welch in the Republican primary. Finn will face Rogers in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 60 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Walt Rogers Incumbent||78.8%||1,256|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Welch + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- wcfcourier.com, "Deere employee running for Iowa House," accessed January 20, 2013
- Jason Welch, "About," accessed May 8, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |